Saturday, January 02, 2010

Good riddance 2009

32 weeks


Ready for our last date of 2009

Who says mamas can't wear fishnets?

Notre Dame Basillica on New Years Day 2010. A spontaneous drive led us here...felt good to start the year with a fervent prayer.


The kids bowing to my parents as per Korean New Year's Tradition






The adults turn.

Rob gave me Mitch Albom's latest book "Have a little Faith" for Christmas. I just finished it last night. I loved it. It was the perfect thing for me to read to start off the New Year. I have faith. I have hope. I will be better in 2010. Because I have no other choice...and sometimes that is the best motivator.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Ah.. grandparents look like they enjoyed the new year's bows a wee bit too much. lol! Hey girl, you look fantastic for a preggy mama! Foh shiz. Here's to the Year of the Tiger and to you!

Audrey said...

1) Fishnet stockings!!!! You look great sister! I can't believe that you are wearing mama's bracelet from Jose!
2) The Notre Dame Basilica looks beautiful with the holiday decorations.
3) The pics of the kids/adults bowing is fun. I get to see how mom/dad's place looks. I've never even been there before...can you believe it.
4) There seems to be a lot of toys for Hudson there.
5) I can't believe you bowed with your big huge belly.
6) Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Joyce: The merry-go-round is at the Cinema Guzzo on Taschereau. It's not always open but today it was. It's a pretty good Guzzo cinema.

Shannon said...

You look fabulous Joyce! I love the Korean tradition of bowing. Looks so fun for your parents. Happy New Year! It's going to be a great one for you!