Saturday, June 06, 2009

A conversation in the car yesterday...

Edouard: I hate black guys now.
Me: NEVER EVER say that again Edouard! That is so so bad! I can't believe you would say that!
Edouard: Why? It's true.
Me: How would you feel if someone said they hated you because you're Korean?!?
Edouard: Huh?
Victor: Edouard said he hated "black ice"
Me: laughs head off, relieved that my nephew isn't racist.

And in retrospect, I guess that made way more sense considering we had JUST been talking about the car accident I got into this winter.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

HA HA! That's funny!

Jessica said...

You freakin' KILL me......

Audrey said...

Woah there Auntie Joycie! That's probably what he thought.

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Hudson.
I love you so much.

Grandfa

Unknown said...

Did E do one of those "sheesh" and roll his eyes afterwards? hahahaha.

Susan said...

When I heard what had happened my reaction was "What?! Why would he say that?" Then I got the full recap and thought "Phew!"
I guess you can't drive & "listen" at the same time? Just joking!!