Sunday, September 10, 2006

30 weeks...

new baby blanket I bought online from a website called "snugabugblankets.com"...i LOVE it. i didn't want frilly frou-frou baby stuff...and came across these blankets...popcorn chenille on one side, funky prints on the other...the one i bought is called "zen bubbles"...cute, eh? and by the way...they are all homemade...in canada.
baby mobile...after i put it together and wound it up...it started playing the "Rock a by Baby" lulleby, and my eyes started watering...pregnancy hormones at their best.

Belly update! I realized today that I haven't taken any pictures of my bare belly the entire pregnancy...so here it is! 30 weeks...ten more to go...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyce,

First of all, that blanket matches your website! I love it!
AND...
I love the belly, you look so cute. I realized today that I haven't seen you since April. I have to see that belly close up at least once before you give birth.

You look great.

Take care,

nat

Anonymous said...

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

How are you?
You looks very tired.
Take care,
yes, ten more to go....

I love you

Kaili said...

Nice belly fatty! J/k. Beautiful!!
Love the blanky! I would check them out but Jaia has WAY too many blankets as it is. You are getting so close to meeting you little sweetie!
You Mom is really wanting you to do cloth diapers hey?

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! And I love the blanket :)

Shannon said...

That blanket is perfect for your little funker! Way too cool.

Anonymous said...

Very stylish blankie...looks cute! You better start getting some names agreed upon you two...time is ticking away.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce, You look GREAT. And YEAH...I'm thinner than you for once in my life!!!!! That blanket is so you. We just got back about an hour ago. I'll talk to you tomorrow.