Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Crazy Ottawa Weather...

i'm home sick today. didn't feel great and couldn't open my eyes this morning...decided my well-being was more important than feeling guilty about not going to work. anyway, i slept for the better part of the morning, and vegged-out watching daytime television...some home decorating shows, a little martha and ellen...snuggled under the covers on the couch with my puppy lovingly beside me. this downtime has done me good. and guess what? after having a sunny weekend that reached 20 degrees, it's SNOWING today! not just a few flakes...snowing for real...it's been a couple of hours so far...and it's sticking on the ground!!! i LOVE the snow in winter...but give me a break...snow in april is just WRONG!

4 comments:

Kaili said...

I guess you should just move to the Okanagan!!! There isn't any snow on our grounds!!!
Sounds like a nice snuggly day with Bosco!Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could fedex you a bowl of matzoball soup....

Anonymous said...

Wow what a slacker! Just kidding. Rest up pretty sis.

Anonymous said...

Joyce,

Your blog site is addicting, I check it everyday! Hope you are feeling better.

Love, your follower
nat