Tuesday, March 07, 2006


ROB THINKS I'M GROSS...

because I have a "thing" for these two guys!!!



Dr. House from the TV show "HOUSE" which is on tonight at 9:00pm. He's old, scruffy, walks with a limp (and cane), and he's a huge nasty asshole...but there's still something about him that I like. It's his honesty...and intelligence.

And more importantly...Morgan Freeman! I often say I have a "crush" on him, and obviously it's not real...he's really really old! But his voice is amazing. I could hear him talk about anything and I'm intrigued. It started with the Shawshank Redemption (one of my favorite movies of all time). And grew with every movie I've seen him in. And most recently his narration in "March of the Penguins"...his voice gets me EVERY time!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Yikes, I always knew that you were the weird one in the family. They both have lot's of stubbly facial hair. So not good.

Kaili said...

Joyce I love Morgan's voice too. And now I LOVE Keifer Sutherlands voice, I can hear it from anywhere without seeing him and know it's him. Does that mean I'm in love? I heart Keifer!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joyce
You should be busy these days.
Take care your homepage.
I visit everyday but same story is here.
Hope see you soon.

Dad