Saturday, March 11, 2006



Rob is on the Dean's Honours List at school!!!...and I can't get past chapter 5 (of 20 chapters) of my Mutual Funds course! It's Saturday morning, and I have to study soooo badly...I even told my mother (who was specifically cooking us one of our favorite Korean dishes "MANDU" (dumplings) not to visit me this weekend so I could study. I'm going to regret that when I'm hungry in a few hours!!! I feel like I'm in University again...when i would find any and every reason to procrastinate. I need a Starbucks for some oomph...kick start some motivation! As for Rob...I am really proud of his accomplishment. My little brain-y-ac!

4 comments:

Kaili said...

Get Rob to study for you and make an audio tape, haha!
I also can't stand studying, reading to learn makes me fall asleep. I am a visual learner! Good luck! But you really shouldn't have pushed your poor Mama away, that sounds yummy! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

I think Joyce might be crazy. She asked me what time home depot closes today and I said I dont know to call them. She didn't call. Later on I asked if she found out and she said no that she wanted me to call right now! I said we're going to eat supper now I'll call after we eat, then she threw a tantrum about me not calling right away - it was kind of hard not to laugh as she was bitching me out when she had forgotton about the whole thing until I reminded her...

Anonymous said...

I always knew that Rob was a brown noser! Just kidding. That is so great. Congratulations Rob. I bet that it makes all those long hours of studying worthwhile, eh? Was Joyce mad that you made that last comment on her blog? Hee hee

Kaili said...

Joyce,
My Mom reads your blog through Audrey's and she thinks you are so funny. She asked me if you thought it would be weird if she left comments, I told her NO. Anyways she might start stalking you...WARNING...WARNING!!! Haha!