Thursday, February 23, 2006

I am easily amused...
and as a result can keep myself quite entertained with my own nasty thoughts!!! This morning I was on the bus going to work, standing up with my purse over my shoulder, my lunch bag in one hand, my coffee in the other hand, while trying to hold on the bar so I didn't go flying everytime the bus stopped or started. When I did manage to grab a seat, I happened to be sitting directly across from 3 people who kept me entertained the rest of the way to work. The first lady was quite large and at first I thought she was naked from the waist down! Seriously I did a double take, and realized that she was wearing a skirt that must have hiked up when she sat down, and as a result I saw her fat, pastey-white thigh all the way up to her control top panty hose. The lady next to her had attempted to put her cough-drops back in her jacket pocket, but instead actually put them in a "fold" where the fabric of her jacket had just bunched up a little bit. Then the third guy had nasty white stains all over the crotch of his black dress pants. I sat there observing how oblivious they were and started imagining me standing up and annoucing "You lady, I can see your junk, and you lady, your Halls are nowhere near your actual pocket, and you nasty guy, I don't even want to know what's on your pants". But instead I just sat there, thinking..."I will write about this in my blog tonight". I wonder if someone silently watched me fall asleep on the bus last week, and giggled as I slept right past my bus stop...???

4 comments:

Kaili said...

I have a problem with staring...one of my favorite things is to be in busy places and just people watch, it's really amusing! I would probably been giggling on the bus if I saw those people doing that. :)

Anonymous said...

Joyce! So mean with your thoughts! Kaili's step mom wrote in one blog about something called Namaste. Some meaning like the light in me honors the light in you. Did you really fall asleep on the bus?

Kaili said...

Audrey is just trying to sound all grown up and cool and nice, if her and I were on the bus we would be making fun of those people too!!! Haha!

Joyce said...

Yes I fell asleep going home from work as I ALWAYS do on the bus...and woke up thinking "why doesn't anything look familiar?". I realized that I had missed my stop...by 3 or 4 stops!! I had to walk an extra 15 minutes in the freezing cold to get home!! ha ha ha...I can laugh about it now, but that night I was PISSED OFF!!